Thursday, July 2, 2009

Teen Summer Reading Bonus Reviews - Week 1

"I'd Tell You I Love, But Then I'd Have to Kill You" by Ally Carter

I thought this book was really cool because it was about a spy who is trying to live an everyday life. Cammie Morgan is the daughter of two spies and attends the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women that is really a spy school for super smart girls. She learns all sorts of things in all her classes. Like in P. E. she learns martial arts. In her hardest class, Covert Operations, where their teacher is a complete mystery himself, she learns the secrets of a real spy. As the book continues Cammie is faced with her most difficult mission yet, having a boyfriend.
- Nicole



"Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy" by Ally Carter
I thought this book was really fun to read because it was the sequel to "I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You." Cammie starts with a clean slate for her second semester in 10th grade. She promises her mom she won't sneak out of school or break the rules. meanwhile, rumors of a Blackthrone are passing along the hallways. Little do the girls know that boy spies are coming and bringing exciting and dangerous secrets with them.
- Nicole





"Fast Friends" by Julia DeVillers
"Fast Friends" is about Maddy not making a team with her friends and then meeting 3 other girls who get discovered by limited 2.
- Isabella



"Breaking Dawn" by Stephenie Meyer
"Breaking Dawn is about Bella being pregnant and the whole family has to rearrange their living arrangements.
-Isabella

No comments: