Monday, August 31, 2009

More Teen Book Reviews



The Black Book Vol. I: Girls, Girls, Girls by Jonah Black

This book was about a boy named Jonah. He was just kicked out of his Pennsylvania school and transferred to his old (better) school in Florida. it's going to take him a while to get back into the hang of things. This book gets 4 out of 5 stars.

-Isabelle



The Black Book Vol. II: Stop, Don't Stop by Jonah Black

Finally everyone figures out why Jonah was kicked out. It was because of a girl. He had tried to save a girl and accidently drove the principal's car right into a motel. He falls for his best friend Posie but she falls for Jonah's diving opponent. Jonah is devasted. The best part of these books is that there is always a question at the end.

-Isabelle




The Beatles

This book was about the Beatles' life. Their first hit, "Please, Please, Me" was a number one hit. the Beatles in their day were more than a band or "musical act" they were a force of nature almost about everything. I love the Beatles songs and I think they should keep writing songs. I really enjoyed this book.

-Mark




Supercars

This book was about cars. My favorite car was the Chevrolet Camaro SS 1998. The super red color would look awesome in my hair. Just kidding, but this book is full of cool looking cars. I hope I get one when I'm older. I thought this book was really interesting. I'd give it a 9 out of 10.

-Mark

No comments: